Experience the Benefits Of Colonic Hydrotherapy
When undertaken as part of a healthy lifestyle program, Colonic Hydrotherapy...
- Stimulates bile production and detoxification of the liver.
- Supports the immune system.
- Improves PH balance in the whole body.
- Provides a favorable environment for the friendly bacteria.
- Re-enforces psychological resolve towards a healthy diet.
- Improves nutrients absorption especially minerals and soluble vitamins.
- Re-educates the colon towards healthier peristalsis and more regular bowel movements.
- Often results in increased energy, advanced mental clarity, clearer skin and improved circulation.
- Safely and effectively removes and cleanses the colon of old hard waste material and harmful toxins caused by today’s lifestyle, convenience foods, stress, and pollution.
New to Hydrotherapy?
Watch our brief introductory video below.
New Client (Includes Consultation) $120
Returning Client Session $100
The colon large intestine or bowel is situated in the abdominal region and forms the last part of the digestive tract. The colon is involved in the absorption of water, assimilation of nutrients and minerals, as well as the synthesis of vitamins. A major part of the excretory system, the colon eliminates food residue, drugs, heavy metals and other body wastes. This is supported by the billions of friendly bacteria which inhabit the colon and make up some 40 per cent of the dry weight of our faecal matter. This internal system is easily disturbed by stress, pollution, poor diet, medications, smoking and alcohol.
Colon Cleanse In Massachusetts
Find comfort when you book a colon cleanse in Mansfield, MA. Colon Hydrotherapy, also known as colonics, colon irrigation or high enemas, is a safe and effective method of removing toxins from the large intestines without the use of drugs. It is a controlled method of cleansing the colon using a flow of warm, pure – filtered and temperature-regulated water, infused gently into the colon by a sterilized rectal nozzle. As a result, the human waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. This is repeated several times during the session.
Colonic irrigation can effectively cleanse years of excess waste, pollutants and toxic substances. This process can also help rebalance the bowel flora by facilitating re-population of the stock of friendly bacteria. We recommend taking a good probiotic everyday to help build up and maintain healthy bacteria. We sell affordable, superior probiotics, but can also suggest good ones that you can purchase on your own.
Hygienic and odorless, the session is carried out in a clean, private and relaxing environment.
The session will begin with your therapist taking a full case history, which will be confidential. We encourage you to fill these* in take forms out prior to your appointment, taking them in with you to your appointment.
Unlike laxatives, colonic hydrotherapy is non-habit forming and actually improves the tone of the colon.
Your therapist will advise you on how many sessions are needed, depending on the outcome of your case history and your own particular requirements. This may vary from one treatment to a series of treatments over a period of months. It is also often useful to continue with maintenance treatments every 6 to 12 weeks in order to maintain the benefits achieved from your initial course of treatments.
All Inner Health, I-ACT certified therapists are trained to attend to your needs and comfort. We use only disposable rectal nozzles which ensures total safety against the possibility of inadequate sterilization procedures and cross-contaminations.
Symptoms which can be alleviated by colonic hydrotherapy - as part of a healthy lifestyle program
It is not generally advisable to undertake colon hydrotherapy if you have any of the following conditions:
- Recent Abdominal, Bowel or Rectum surgery (less than 12 weeks)
- Abdominal or Inguinal Hernia
- Severe/inflamed Haemorrhoids or Anal Fissure
- Anal Fistula
- Bowel or Rectal Cancer
- Hirschsprung’s disease (Megacolon) and Small Intestinal Obstruction (Ileus)
- Liver, Heart and Kidney disease
- Active Inflammatory Bowel Conditions (Diverticulitis, Ulcerative Colitis and Chron’s Disease)
- Spinal injury above T6 because of possible risk of Autonomic Dysreflexia